Leadership Richardson Alumni Association was created in 1986 to provide Leadership Richardson graduates with a continued mechanism to:
- Challenge the Process: Create active, not passive, leadership where members seek better ways of doing things.
- Inspire a Shared Vision: LRAA members see a better future and inspire commitment that draws others willingly toward exciting possibilities.
- Enable Others to Act: We help those who share the vision to feel a sense of empowerment and ownership.
- Model the Way: LRAA members lead plans of action while maintaining the respect of others.
- Encourage the Heart: Motivated supporters continue when they are tempted to give up. LRAA members shows others they can win with visible signs of encouragement and genuine acts of caring.
Our mission is to positively impact our community by connecting and inspiring members in leadership.