Vice President – Website Services Job Description
The Vice President of Website Services collaborates with members of the LRAA board and members of the alumni association to maintain the internet presence of the LRAA.
- Updating the website events calendar
- Updating recurring content of the website
- Minor changes to other website content and organization
- Assistance with the design and execution of broader website initiatives including the contracting out of work on an as-needed basis
The Vice President of Website Services also coordinates with other board members to support their activities.
- Event publicity
- Engaging on social media
- Budget preparation
- Assistance with other LRAA activities, events and initiatives as required for their successful completion
No prior website experience required. However, an understanding of the foundational leadership principles of LRAA and strong attention to detail is beneficial.