Richardson Youth Leadership – Director at Large
Director at Large for Richardson Youth Leadership includes (but is not limited) to the following duties:
- Attend all board meetings and RYL Events
- Assist in additional duties as directed by Director and VP
- Prepare and study to become Director and eventually step into VP role. This commitment is a vital part in maintaining our program standards.
- Assist students in preparation of their service project presentation and other committee projects including Graduation
- Document session days and create session notes to present to the VP/Director and possibly LRAA board. This should include observations, student reactions, and what worked and did not work for the day (logistical planning for the future)
- Preparing surveys for the session days, collecting the data and reporting it to VP/Director