The objectives of Leadership Richardson are to:
- Identify and motivate emerging community leaders
- Acquaint participants with a local historical perspective and with current community dynamics
- Assist participants in identifying and addressing community needs, issues and problems
- Challenge participants to increased community leadership
- Develop personal and organizational leadership skills
Applications for Leadership Richardson Class XXXI are now available and due by June 15, 2015.
Richardson Chamber of Commerce | Leadership Richardson or contact the Leadership Richardson Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.