Leadership Richardson is a community leadership development program for adults, created by the Richardson Chamber of Commerce in 1985 to bring together a cadre of emerging community and business leaders encouraging them to learn about, to question, to dream about, and to care for their community. By better understanding the city’s strengths and weaknesses, Leadership Richardson members can make their own investments in its future through their own leadership commitment.
The objectives of Leadership Richardson are to:
- Identify and motivate emerging community leaders
- Acquaint participants with a local historical perspective and with current community dynamics
- Assist participants in identifying and addressing community needs, issues and problems
- Challenge participants to increased community leadership
- Develop personal and organizational leadership skills
Richardson Chamber of Commerce | Leadership Richardson or contact the Leadership Richardson Director at email@example.com.