The objectives of Leadership Richardson are to:
- Identify and motivate emerging community leaders
- Acquaint participants with a local historical perspective and with current community dynamics
- Assist participants in identifying and addressing community needs, issues and problems
- Challenge participants to increased community leadership
- Develop personal and organizational leadership skills
Applications for Leadership Richardson Class XXXI are now available and due by June 15, 2015.
Richardson Chamber of Commerce | Leadership Richardson or contact the Leadership Richardson Director at email@example.com.
Richardson Mayor Laura Maczka
“I’d love to put in a plug for Leadership Richardson. LR was a life-changing event for me. I’d lived in Richardson for 35 years, thought I knew everything I needed to know. LR showed me that there is so much more to our community and ways to get involved. I went through LR and jumped in with both feet into the bigger community. Five years later, I am serving in ways I never dreamed I would serve. And I can honestly say that I have gotten so much more than I have given!”